Address: Keppoch Road, Culloden, Inverness, IV2 7LL

Email: [email protected]

Culloden Medical Practice

Current COVID Advice

Please note that we cannot provide COVID sick certificates in the first instance.  You can get an isolation note here for your employer first, and once that runs out if your symptoms are still persisting and you cannot return to work, you can contact us for a sick certificate.

Patient’s struggling with COVID symptoms should contact their GP in the first instance.  Please DO NOT contact 111 unless the Practice is closed as you will be directed back to your GP.

Please contact your airline or use this information for advice about travelling abroad and COVID.

If you require advice or support if you or someone else suffers from Long COVID, please see these links: Adults   Children

Date published: 8 December 2022
Date last updated: 8 December 2022